Rules of Play
- Children are advised to use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Glasses should only be worn if they are used with a retainer and have shatter proof lenses.
- We suggest that all valuables are left at home. Frankie & Lola’s cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or theft that may occur.
- We advise children and adults to wear long sleeved clothing and long trousers on the play equipment. Clothes should be tucked in at all times and clothes with cords, ropes and similar embellishments should not be worn in the play area. This is to minimise the risk of personal injury.
Rules – so everyone can make the most of their playtime
- Depending on the time of your arrival, play will be limited to two hours during peak times.
- In the interest of hygiene, socks must be worn by all adults and children who wish to enter the play frame and shoes must be removed before entering the play area.
- Please note that only food and drink purchased within the centre can be consumed on the premises. You are permitted however to bring in such items for babies under 1 year of age.
- Food and drink items are not allowed on any of the play equipment. This includes chewing gum and bubblegum.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18+) who must remain within the building at all times. Frankie & Lola’s does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Cups and bottles must be plastic and kept in the Cafe area. They are not permitted to enter the play area(s) at any time.
- No sharp objects are allowed to be taken into the play area, this includes jewellery, watches, pens, money, buckles etc.
- Parents must sign in and out of the premises.
- Smoking is prohibited within the play centre.
- No climbing on the netted walls or system structure.
- Children who have not been well or are currently unwell should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours as per NHS guidelines. Children who become unwell during their visit to Frankie & Lola’s must leave the centre immediately.
- Age restrictions apply for the benefit and safety of all children. These vary depending on which frame that visitors are using.
- Balls or other objects must not be thrown at other people; this includes children, parents/carers and staff.
- Frankie and Lola’s does not tolerate bullying, abusive, aggressive or any other type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards the staff, managements or visitors, from both children and adults.
- Management reserves the right to enforce total bans against any individual(s) who do not comply.
Health & Safety
- Please pick/wipe any food debris as soon as possible and report any spillages to a member of staff.
- In order for us to provide appropriate assistance and minimise the potential of a situation re-occurring, please be sure to report all accidents to a member of staff.
- Accidents will be logged and are an essential part of our ongoing safety audits. Please report to staff if you notice any damage to Frankie & Lola’s Soft Play property.
- Please report any behavioural concerns you may have to a member of staff and refrain from attempting to intervene yourself.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Accept full responsibility in supervising their children at all times.
- Observe their children in order to ensure that they are able to use the equipment safely.
- Explain all rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour
- Our Soft Play team help to maximise your children’s enjoyment of the play areas and equipment by supervising the play areas. They are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
- Please be aware that every consideration has been given towards the safety of children using the play areas and equipment, however Frankie & Lola’s cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.